Thursday, December 15, 2011

Closet Craving :: What I'm not getting for Christmas.


I told you about our trip and my stocking stuffer cravings, but I have a few things I can only dream of getting for a gift.  Here are a few items I’m lusting over.

Macbook Air

 [So sleek and pretty! Image via Google]

Don’t get my wrong; I’m so grateful for my little Dell hanging in there for as long as it has.  If I ever get my act together and buy an external hard drive, it’ll probably [knock on wood] last me a lot longer.  Nonetheless, I am still running on Windows XP.  Um, the Apple iCloud won’t work with Windows XP.  I could die.  I can’t upload my my iPhone pics as effortlessly as I should be able to.  I'm scared to upload more pictures in worries of overloading it.  If I’m going to make the new laptop plunge, it has to be a Macbook.  I can get a teacher’s price, but take my word for it, it’s still not cheap.

Michael Kors watch


 [Image via Google]

Tara asked for the same thing!  I’ve had this on my Amazon wishlist for a bit now.  I’ve never spent a lot of money on jewelry, so it’s definitely a gift item.  It’s just so pretty! 

Canon Rebel Camera



I've been debating having a nicer camera but never gave into the idea because they are so bulky.  I don't necessarily quickly whip out my little Canon PowerShot, but given my love and desire for travel, I really want a quality camera to document my travels.  I'm glad I didn't bite the bullet and buy this camera yet, but I'm on the lookout.  Do you have any smaller, "quality" camera recs?

We're headed to Georgia this weekend and then to the Bahamas early next week.  I'll be away from the blog for a while but may send some quick updates your way via phone.  Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

WannabeRunner said...

Looove the Michael Kors watch!

Have fun in the Bahamas - I'm super jealous! :)

Meaghan said...

BAHAMAS?!?!? Have FUN!

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

That watch is beautiful. I almost got it... But I ended up with a gunmetal one. Still love that one too though.

LEAVE ME A NOTE:

Pin It button on image hover