Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Brightening up long days.

Usually after a really good week back to school, I'm tortured with long, exhausting days/weeks. I shouldn't complain too much since I'm so lucky to be on this school schedule coming off of a two week fall break.

What do I do to brighten up these long days?




Relish receiving packages I've been waiting on for what seems like forever (+ my Europe photo book I finally finished).

Oh and obsessively stalking the AT&T website to see if my iPhone 4S has shipped.

And planning our potential west coast spring break trip (+ a beer in hand).




Or hang out with awesome friends doing awesome stuff like going to the fair (for the record, that happened last week).

-BlogPress post

6 comments:

WannabeRunner said...

Ahhh i love my iPhone 4S. :)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

those toms are sooooo cute!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

School is stressful. It's totally awesome that you are taking time to take off the edge. Wow! Spring Break on the West Coast - oh yes, we are a bunch of fun-loving people.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Oliviaaa said...

did you say west coast!? like southern california perhaps!?

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

love the TOMS!!!

Anonymous said...

Those Toms are totally on my Christmas list, they are so damn cute.

LEAVE ME A NOTE:

Pin It button on image hover